Thursday, February 23, 2012

Writing Samples to Swoon Over

"... sky melted into the fabric of the sulfurous landscape, pelted with a plethora of small smokey fires as if a pyromaniac was given and flame thrower and fuel ..."

"... we saw floating building and hovercrafts. "What year is this?""

"The water around her was churning violently and the waves clapped in her face."

"The river caught him in its rifts, it pulled him under and dragged him into the current. When he thought it was over, sputtering, he reached for the branch but he then got swallowed up by the water."

"... tripped on a rock and fell into an invisible portal to another dimension."

"It was heart stopping. The jolt of my left leg and I was in the middle of oblivion. It sucked the life from my strangled skin. I landed in a tired thump! My dirty hands felt the warm and silky ground of the unknown territory."

" There I was reading my own (and awesome) book, "Attack of the Computers." Right at the part where Bob (person/Jedi) goes to the swamp world of monsters ... I was sucked into my own BOOK! "This is bad," I thought as the normal world absconded."




3 comments:

  1. I like the second last one because it is very detailed and it is very discriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those were amazing I really like how some of them relate to the story we just did.

    ReplyDelete