Friday, September 23, 2011

Links to Learning

Use this link to take you to math related games. Please use the activities under the heading Place Values and Number Sense.

This link will take you to a wide variety of learning games. Please check some out. Kindly leave a comment recommending which games led you to the best learning dicoveries. You can also list the stinkers that are nothing more than soda pop for the brain!

This site promises, a huge assortment of science games and puzzles. Please check it out and let me know what you think of it as a learning tool.

This site contains online activities that teach biology. What did you find most interesting on it?

8 comments:

  1. I went on the first link,and found a question that was like 'soda pop for the brain'.It asked you how to spell two hundred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these links
    thx mrs. henderson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on the first one and kept going until it said "you have reached your practice maximum for the day

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried the second one and every game was so simple

    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great feedback everyone.

    You are welcome Peter. I will keep on the lookout for other sites that you may find interesting.

    On another note, I figured out how to reduce the size of our pictures so we can use them as watermarks. We were on the right track with Paint. I will show you how to do it on Monday and then you can pass along the knowledge to one of your classmates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the sites were very interesting. I surely had my daily share of Math :}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great feedback everyone.

    You are welcome Peter. I will keep on the lookout for other sites that you may find interesting.

    On another note, I figured out how to reduce the size of our pictures so we can use them as watermarks. We were on the right track with Paint. I will show you how to do it on Monday and then you can pass along the knowledge to one of your classmates.
    ------------------------------------------------

    Cool,I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the math links because there really easy but there fun and intresting!

    ReplyDelete